Mintel Router Setup: Routers have become a huge market in the world and in order to get a piece of the market, Mintel a router company started creating routers that were not sold all across the world at first but become popular enough to have been spread all across the world which is literally a good thing. One of the exceptional reasons why this router’s models have been liked so many is because they produce high quality model which do not break easily and more importantly their features are good enough that the speed performance and the usage of the effective bandwidth is something that is off the mark as well and always match what is processed from the bandwidth given from the ethernet cable.
Mintel Router Configuration Guide – Mintel Router setup process
One thing you need to make sure of is that, the router hardware connection is done properly such that no connection is loose and then follow the instructions below which will guide you to access the admin panel for the router.
Router Login Process: So in order to show you the login process we will be using Mintel PBX model and here are the steps to be followed.
- Open a browser and then enter the IP address 192.168.1.1 in the address bar
- After that either click on the go or else the enter button from the keyboard directly
- Next you will see that on the same window, login popup will appear and you need to fill the details
- Username and the Password will be admin and SYSTEM respectively, and enter these details then click on login button which will now give you the access to the Mintel router’s admin panel
Mintel Routers Wireless Configuration – Internal Settings
Now that you have the access to the Mintel router, let us show you the steps required to be followed in order to configure the router from the start.
Wireless SSID Setup: Click on the Wireless option from the top menu section and under this, you have to click on SSID Setup from the left sidebar and then make the changes as per the below instructions.
- SSID (Network Name): This will be your router’s network name and you can name this as per your own preference.
- SSID State: You have to select the “Enabled” option here
- Broadcast SSID: You have to select the “Enabled” option here
- Rename SSID: This will only be used if you want to rename your present SSID and you can name this as per your own preference but only use it if you want to rename the present SSID.
Wireless Security Setup: Click on the Wireless option from the top menu section and under this, you have to click on Security Setup option from the left sidebar and then you need to make the settings changes as per the changes shown below.
- SSID (Network Name): Select the SSID which you have made in the above step
- Security Type: Select “WPA – WPA2 Personal” option from the drop-down menu options
- Encryption Type: Select “AES” option from the drop-down menu options
- Security Key/ Passphrase: Select “Use Custom Security Key” option and enter your password here.
Once you have followed all the steps mentioned above you have now completely configured the Mintel router from scratch and this way you can configure the router anytime in the future as well.
What is the Default IP for Mintel Router netadmin Login?
The Mintel Router has designated 192.168.1.1 as their Wifi Mintel Router Default Login IP address for accessing the netadmin panel, and they have kept the default IP in their user guides and on the Mintel Router.
What is the Default Username for Mintel Router netadmin Login?
The Mintel Router netadmin Username is 'Admin' for entering into the Mintel Router netadmin Panel, and the default netadmin username can be changed by the netadmin.
What is the Default Password for Mintel Router netadmin Login?
The default netadmin Password may be created by admin, and the Mintel Router admin password is 'SYSTEM' for logging into the Mintel Router admin Panel.
How do I change/Reset the netadmin username or password of Mintel Router device?
If the admin password is lost or forgotten, the only method to get access to the web management system is to reset the Mintel Router configuration to factory defaults. Users can press and hold the reset button for at least 20 seconds to reset the password.