Mutare Software Router Setup: Well known as a company who can catch spam voicemails, calls and text messages in an instant. They also have their own router products which might not be popular all across the world but these router models are known for being cost effective which is their primary feature. But as any other router all these router models do have quite good performance when it comes to speed of the Internet and mainly are effective at using the bandwidth as well. If you own a router from this company, then this article would be perfect for you as we will discuss the steps to configure the router.
How to Configure Mutare Software Router from Scratch – Step by Step Process
If you have a router then you must know there is a tedious process involved with any router company or router model to first set it up, which you will find in the instructions below.
- Step 1: Open a browser and go to the top of the address bar, there type the IP address 192.168.1.1 and click on the go button or else the enter button from your keyboard
- Step 2: Now you can see that login popup will appear, which will ask you to enter username and the password for the router
- Step 3: Now simply, in the username box enter blank and for the password enter admin.
Then click on the login button present at the bottom of the page which will provide you access with router
Mutare Software Router Internal Configuration Process – Whole Guide for Wireless Setup
While configuring the router, the main thing is to set up the wireless settings that we have shown below and you need to ensure following the instructions.
Wireless Network Settings: So first go to the Network Settings option from the top menu section and click on it, then from the left sidebar click on Wireless option and then make the changes as per the below settings.
- Check the “Enable Wireless” option
- Network Mode: Select 802.11 B/G/N mixed mode” option
- SSID: This will be your router network’s name and this can be alphanumeric characters with maximum character limit set to 32
- Hide SSID: Select “Disabled” option
- Frequency: Select “Auto Channel” option
- Security Mode: Select “WPA_PSK+WPA2_PSK” option
- WPA Algorithms: Select “TKIP+AES” option
- WPA Key: Enter your router network’s password here and this can be an ASCII character and this is 64 character maximum limit and then click on the Apply button for the settings to be saved
How to Restart or Reboot Mutare Software Router
If you have an old router from this company then you should restart the router which means to reboot the router totally and then you can configure the rebooted router by following the above instructions.
- Click on the System icon from the top menu section
- Then from the left sidebar click on Restart Device option
- Under this page, click on Reboot option and then your router will be rebooted
Now you have configured the Mutare Software router from the start to the wireless settings and rebooting as well.