Oracle Router Setup: Oracle is one of the world’s largest software and enterprise software building companies with more than hundreds of different products that are used by not only companies but consumers as well. They have a series of routers called a series router which is their flagship for their router models and when it comes to their performance, the speed and the effective usage of the bandwidth is high. And these are few of the reasons why routers from Oracle are really high quality even though their prices are not low but are not high as well. Their interface is properly designed which makes any settings and configuration much easier for anyone.
How to Configure Oracle Router from start – Oracle Router setup guide
Once you are all set with the hardware configuration of the router, then you have to read the instructions below which will show you how to access their web configuration interface and then setup.
Oracle Router Default Login ID and Password: So routers from Oracle all have the same Login ID and Password which we will show you how to access them.
- Open the browser and then go the address bar, enter or type in the IP address 192.168.1.1
- Then enter the username and the password, which are admin and oracleadmin in the login page
- After that go on and then press or click on the Login button which will now load the Oracle admin panel for further configuration
Oracle Router Wireless Configuration Process – Internal Settings
We all know that Oracle is one of the best router companies in the market and some think that their configuration process is hard. In the below steps we have shown you all the steps required to easily configure their router.
Basic Wi-Fi Settings: Click on the Basic Settings option from the top menu section and then click on the “Wi-Fi” and on this page you will have to make the settings as per the below instructions.
- Enabled: Select this option
- Channel: Select “Auto” option
- Wi-Fi Name (SSID): Enter a name for the router network here and this can be a combination of both alphabets and numbers and maximum character limit should not exceed 64 characters.
- Wi-Fi Password: Here you can enter the password and this should not be more than 63 characters and no less than 8 characters less.
- Then finally click on the Apply button and the settings will be saved
Advanced Wi-Fi Settings: Open the Advanced Settings option from the top menu section and then click on the Wi-Fi under the second menu section and then simply change the settings as per below options.
- Wi-Fi Enabled: Select this option
- Wi-Fi Name (SSID): Enter the router network name here
- Channel: Select “auto” option
- Wi-Fi Mode: Select “802.11 b/g/n (up to 144 Mb/s)” option
- Security: Select “WPA2” option
- Wi-Fi Password(WPA&WPA2): Enter the password here
- MAC Address: Do not change this option
- WPS enabled: Select this option
- Broadcast SSID: Select this option and then click on Apply option
Then finally you have now configured the Oracle router by following the above instructions and from the next time you can easily configure the router.