Penril Datability Router Setup: This company heavily focuses in the automation of data, tools, software and even software creation for high end products and companies all across the world. And they have also released few router models over the time which lead them to releasing some more with better features and reliable prices as well. One of the key features that they have always focused on their router models is to ensure that their security and privacy is given top notch preference so that users can use their router without any problems. All their router models are better in speed performance due to the use of dual gain bandwidth with effective bandwidth usage efficiency.
How to Configure Penril Datability Router Setup Process – Penril Datability Router settings guide
We all know how automated this company and Penril Datability is known for being automated but there are a lot of settings that you have to complete yourself to configure this router easily.
Internal IP Login Process: Every router company has a Internal IP address through which anyone who owns the router can access the admin panel for further settings and the steps to access it are shown below.
- Go to the IP address 192.168.1.1 from your browser and once reloaded it will load the login page
- On the next page, which is the login window you simply have to enter the below login credentials
- Username: admin
- Password: admin12345
- And then simply click on the login button below and this will give you access to the web configuration panel of the router
Penril Datability Router Wireless Configuration – Internal Settings
This company does not have the latest interface which you might have seen in the latest routers and that is why we have tried to instruct all the steps that are required essentially to help you configure this router.
Basic Settings: Make the basic wireless settings as shown below.
- Wireless Radio: Select “Enable” option
- Select SSID: You can select a previous named SSID form here or else enter a new name for the SSID in “SSID Name” step
- SSID State: Select “Enable” option
- SSID Broadcast: Select “Enable” option
- SSID Name: Enter the name for the router network here
- Security: Select “WPA/WPA2” option
- WPA Type: Select “WPA or WPA2 – Personal” option
- Encryption Type: Select “AES” option
- Security Key Type: Select Use Default “Key/ Passphrase” option and then enter the password in the box below and after that click on Apply button
Advanced Settings: Make the Advanced wireless settings as per the below instructions.
- Compatibility Mode: Select “Compatible Mode (802.11b, 802.11g, and 802.11n)” option
- Maximum Spatial Streams: Select “Auto” option
- Channel Width: Select “20 MHz” option
- Control Channel: Select “None (20 MHz channel width only)” option
- MSDU Aggregation: Select “MSDU Aggregation Disabled” option
- MPDU Aggregation: Select “MPDU Aggregation Enabled” option
- WMM: Select “Enable” option
- WMM Power Save: Select “Enable” option
- Channel: Select “Auto Detect” option
- Wireless Power Level: Select “100%” option and then click on Apply button
Once you go through the above process then you can see that following the above steps will help you to configure the Penril Datability router in no time.