Perle Router Setup: Well known as Perle Systems is a world supplier of all the Internet related technology from Ethernet cables, I/O cables to modems and routers of all kinds. They also produce the routers themselves which has made them a huge supplier and a great company in the field of Computer networking and technology solutions. All the routers available from this company are known essentially for having the core basic features of accommodating more ethernet ports for more wired devices to be connected. While at the same time embracing the wireless feature with providing better dual gain bandwidth optimization that increases the speed performance overall to a high level that fans would like to use.
How to Configure Perle Router – Perle Router settings guide
If you have made the hardware setup then I am sure you might want to get ahead and complete the whole setup in quick time and that is why below process is listed down that includes from login to the complete configuration, so even a newbie can follow this process.
- The router login process remains the same as any other router because the login interface is quite the same as shown below.
- Open the browser as per your own preference and then in the address bar enter or else type in the IP address 192.168.1.1
- Then as usual, the login will appear and this time the username should be admin, and for the password enter superuser
- Make sure again that the details are correct and the password is in lowercase and then click on the login button below these details
- This will now load the admin panel which is the homepage for your router through which the further settings can be done.
Perle Router Wireless Configuration Process – Internal Setup Guide
It might seem hard at first when you try to configure any router but to help you ease up the process we have made sure to include each and every step below for you to configure this router.
Basic Settings: Click on Wireless from the left sidebar and then click on Basic on the top menu section and make the changes to the page as shown below.
- Radio: Select “Enable” option
- Mode: Select “AP”
- Band: Select “2.4Ghz (B+G+N)” option
- Enable SSID#: Select “1” from the drop down menu
- SSID1: Enter the password here since this selected in above option
- Auto Channel: Select “Enable”
Advanced Settings: Click on the Advanced option from the top menu section after clicking on Wireless from the left sidebar and then make the settings as per the instructions shown below.
- Fragment Threshold: Enter “2346” here
- RTS Threshold: Enter “2347” here
- Beacon Interval: Enter “100” here
- DTIM Period: Enter “10” here
- Data rate: Select “Auto” option
- N Data Rte: Select “Auto” option
- Channel Bandwidth: Select “Auto 20/40 MHZ” option
- Preamble Type: Select “Long Preamble” option
- CTS Protection: Select “Auto” option
Security Settings: Select security settings option and make the changes shown below.
- ESSID Selection: Select the name of the SSID you want to add security
- Broadcast SSID: Select “Enable” option
- WMM: Select “Enable” option
- Encryption: Select “WPA RADIUS” option
- Authentication Type: Select “Open System”
- Key Length: Select “64-bit” option
- Key type: Select “ASCII” option
- Default Key: Select “Key 1”
- Encryption Key 1: Enter the password here
It might take some time for you to follow the above guide at first but after going through it thoroughly, you will be able to configure the Perle in a less time and a lot easier as well.