Pacific Micro Data Router Admin Setup: There are a lot of router companies that are not well known all across the world and among them is Pacific Micro Data which might be so popular but has some of the best routers available in the market.
All their routers are made with the idea of making them usable for a large number of devices with more than 4 – 8 ethernet connection ports that you connect to. At the same time, their routers come with dual gain bandwidth frequency which is a new way to effectively use the bandwidth from the Internet that gives you better speed performance.
Pacific Micro Data Router Wireless Settings & Configuration Process
We have different router models for this company and you might have one of the routers that is different from what we are talking about or sharing the images. But do not worry because all the models under this company have the same type of interface so that configuration, login process will be the same as below.
IP Login Process: Open your browser and then you will have to go to the IP address which is 192.168.1.2 for this router company. After that once the router login window panel has loaded on the same window you have to follow the below instructions.
- Username: Enter “admin”
- Password: Enter “pacific1234”
- And then click on the login button which will load the browser and get you access to the admin panel.
Wireless Configuration – Internal Setting
The second phase of this guide is to show you the steps involved in making the wireless configuration for the router which are mentioned below.
Basic Configuration: Go to Wireless from the top menu and then click on Basic Configuration from the left sidebar and make the changes as shown below.
- WLAN Mode: Select “Access Point” option
- SSID: Enter the name for your router network name
- Channel: Do not select anything here and then simply click on the ok button
Advanced: Same again, click on Wireless option from the top menu section and this time click on Advanced option from the left sidebar and then follow the settings as per below instructions.
- Rate Mode: Select “Mixed” option
- Regulatory Domain: Select ‘ETSI (channel 1-13)” option
- Authentication Type: Select “Open System”
- Beacon Period: Enter “100”
- RTS Threshold: Enter “2347”
- Fragmentation: Enter “2346”
- DTIM Period: Enter “3”
- Basic Rate Set: Select “Default (1-2-5.5-11)” option
- Control Tx Rate: Select “Auto” option
- CTS Protection: Select “Auto” option
- Preamble: Select “Long Preamble” option
- Tx Burst: Select “Enable” option
- Packet Aggregation: Select “Enable” option and then click on the ok button
Security: Click on the Wireless option and then from the left sidebar click on Security and after that on this page you have to make the changes as per the settings below.
- Security Mode: Select “WPA-PSK2” option
- WPA-PSK Pass Phrase: Enter the password here
- WPA G-Rekey Interval: Do not enter anything here
- WPA Data Encryption: Select “TKIP” option and then click on ok button to save the settings
Thank you for reading the above steps and once you have followed all the instructions perfectly then you have configured the Pacific Micro Data Router Admin.
What is the Default IP for Pacific Micro Data Router Admin Login?
The Pacific Micro Data Router has defined their Wifi Pacific Micro Data Router Default Login IP address 192.168.1.2 to login the admin panel, and they have maintained the default IP at their user manuals along with stick a label on the Pacific Micro Data Router.
What is the Default Username for Pacific Micro Data Router Admin Login?
The default admin username may be created by the admin, and the Pacific Micro Data Router Admin Username is 'pmd' for logging into the Pacific Micro Data Router Admin Panel.
What is the Default Password for Pacific Micro Data Router Admin Login?
The default admin Password may be created by admin, and the Pacific Micro Data Router Admin password is 'blank' for logging into the Pacific Micro Data Router Admin Panel.
How do I change/Reset the admin username or password of Pacific Micro Data Router device?
The only way to gain access to the web management system if the administrator password is lost or forgotten is to reset the Pacific Micro Data Router settings to factory defaults. To reset the password, the user must push and hold the reset button for at least 20 seconds.