F5 Networks Router admin Setup: Application servicing is a huge industry and the brand of the F5 network has really excelled in the field of application servicing and application delivery networking which made them popular all across the world. In simple terms, they produced everything that helps with the Internet and their topmost products have been routers which is why we are talking about them today.
This is a brand that started producing great routers which are well known to be high performing and also great at reliability. They are the United States based brand but due to the amazing features and service provided by their routers, they have spread the service to all across the world.
How to configure F5 Networks Router Step by Step – Complete Setup Process
In this post, we will be going to show you guys the simple method of configuring an F5 Networks router from the very scratch as we say.
- So, the first thing is to open the IP address which is the default IP Gateway and for F5 Networks is 192.168.1.206, which you have to enter the IP into the address bar and click continue
- Next, we need to enter the login information into the login popup that shows up, then the username and the password are “admin” and “admin”
Now you have access to the admin panel for the F5 Networks router through which we will have to setup the account settings and router configuration to be made. You can follow the below instructions where you will have the step by step process to completely configure.
- Then we have to go to System and then select platform > configuration and select “manual” option and then let the IP address and the Network mask IP address popup
- After that we have to go to Host Name, then we need to enter the name for the router network name and we have simply named the router details
- Now the main part is the password and under the User Administration and under the Root Account where you have to enter the “Password” and the confirm password should be the same
- This will set your router network name and then the password has also been, then go to the bottom and click on Apply for the settings to take place
Settings Cannot Be Saved Error on F5 Networks Router
This is a common error or problem seen while configuring a router from this brand but the only issue is that you have to enter all the details again and make settings as above. Then, make sure that the password is correct and SSH access is enabled.
You can select Timezone as per your preference and then check if all settings are correct, then click on the Next button and finally click on save.
Now that we are done with the settings, you can finally have fully configured F5 Networks routers that are now connected with the Internet and gives wireless Internet access plus the password protection for accessing the network is enabled as well.
Default Username and Password in Model Wide for F5 Networks Router Admin Login Password Change