Freetech Router Admin Login Setup: This might not be one of the world-famous router services but it is a reliable one indeed. Freetech is a brand that has been the underdog in the industry of routers but still has made sure to release products that can be used to effectively see highspeed performance.
And also, fans loved their router because of the high-end design that makes them look eloquent, while the ability to use dual gain bandwidth has made sure their service is top-notch as well.
In this article, we will be going over the general overview of how anyone could configure a Freetech router from scratch. We will cover some essential topics such as the correct internal IP address, the default login details, and then the routing process as well.
How to Configure Freetech Router – Freetech Router Configuration Guide
One thing you have to make sure before continuing reading the below router routing process is that the hardware setup is made error-free and if you are using an old router then make sure to reset by pressing on the back button for some time.
Once, do follow the below instructions to easily configure a Freetech router.
- Step 1: First, you will have to open the IP address from your browser. In order to do so, simply enter the IP 192.168.1.3 into the address bar of the browser. Then click on the enter button or go button from browser to continue
- Step 2: The next step is that the browser will load the login panel and here you have to basically enter the login details. The login information to be filled in is the username which is 12345 and then the password which is Poster.
- Step 3: Then click on the login button and this will start loading the admin panel and we need to wait for a couple of minutes for the web configuration panel for the admin panel to be loaded properly.
- Step 4: Under the Home button you can see the Map View and also see LAN 1 showing the IP address to which we connected.
- Step 5: Now, go to the Local Network section from the top menu, and under this select “Wireless” option from the submenu from the top. And you will have to make the below settings as per instructions given.
- Enable Wireless: Check the “Enabled” wireless option here
- Wireless Network (SSID): You have to enter the router network name here
- SSID Broadcast: We have to check this option
- Channel: Select “Automatic” option from the drop-down menu
- 802.11 Mode: Select “802.11g/h” option from the drop-down menu
- Under the WPS, check the “Enabled” button and then Protected Setup Method should be “Push Button”
- Under security, select “WPA and WPA2” option from the drop-down menu
- Authentication Method: Select “Pre-Shared Key” from the drop-down menu
- Pre-Shared Key: Enter a password here for the router network access
- Encryption Algorithm: This should be “WXP and AES” from the drop-down menu
- Once all the settings are done as per the above instructions, click on the Ok and Apply button.
In this way, you will be able to simply configure the Freetech router and you will now have access to wireless connection along with password protection too.
Freetech Networks Router Model Wide Default Username and Password for Admin Login Password Change
What is the Default IP for Freetech Router Admin Login?
The Freetech Router has defined their Wifi Freetech Router Default Login IP address 192.168.1.3 to login the admin panel, and they have maintained the default IP at their user manuals along with stick a label on the Freetech Router.
What is the Default Username for Freetech Router Admin Login?
The default admin username may be created by the admin, and the Freetech Router Admin Username leave it 'blank' for logging into the Freetech Router Admin Panel.
What is the Default Password for Freetech Router Admin Login?
The default admin Password may be created by the admin, and the Freetech Router Admin password is 'Posterie' for logging into the Freetech Router Admin Panel.
How do I change/Reset the admin username or password of Freetech Router device?
If the administrator password is lost or forgotten, the only method to get access to the web management system is to reset the Freetech Router configuration to factory defaults. Users can press and hold the reset button for at least 20 seconds to reset the password.