Extreme Networks Router Admin Login Setup: A brand that emphasis computer network solutions in order to help people across the world use the Internet service. This is an India based organization which starter as of networking providers, but now they are turned into full-fledged routers and networking solutions provider.
It is not just used by top companies but it also trusted by a few of the best educational institutions and universities all across the world to provide a seamless internet connection to eh students and professors. They have both where and wireless collection of routers which are really amazing when it comes to the performance of the routers. The wireless ones are more confident as they are called as Wi-Fi dongle.
In this article, we will be going across one of the finest routers from this brand to show you how the configuration process goes. We would be using one of the popular routers from this brand to explain to you how the internal setup and the settings go.
How to Configure Extreme Networks Router Setup – Internal Configuration
Every router brand has a different version of IP gateway which is amazing to see and when it comes to Extreme Network it has an easy web configuration admin panel which we will be discussing in this article and how to set it up as well.
- So, the Extreme Networks internal gateway IP address is 192.168.10.1 which you have to enter into one of the address bars of the selected browser either from the laptop or the computer
- Now the second step is quite simple, where you have to enter the username and the password which are “admin” and “abc123” respectively and then simply click on the login button
- Once clicked on the login button at the bottom, now your laptop or computer will start to configure to the Internet and will grant you access to the admin panel
Now, we have the admin panel or the web configuration GUI on the page.
- On the first setup you will have to go the IPv4 configuration page and then under Network Configuration Protocol select “DHCP” and check on it
- After that wait, then the IP Address, Subnet Mask and the Default Gateway will load automatically and the Internet connection will be established
- Then under the Mac Address Type, select the “Burned In” option and under Management VLAN ID enter 1 and click on the submit button for the Internet connection to be working now.
- Next, we have to go to the Security section from the top menu under which we will have to enter the router network name as per your choice.
- And then on the same section page, you will have to enter a password for the router and make sure that the password is at least 8 characters long.
Thank you for reading this article about the Extreme Networks router setup which will surely help you understand how to setup this router properly and get the wireless connection along with the password to protect the access.
What is the Default IP for Extreme Networks Router Admin Login?
The Extreme Networks Router has defined their Wifi Extreme Networks Router Default Login IP address 192.168.10.1 to login the admin panel, and they have maintained the default IP at their user manuals along with stick a label on the Extreme Networks Router.
What is the Default Username for Extreme Networks Router Admin Login?
The default admin username may be created by the admin, and the Extreme Networks Router Admin Username is 'admin' for logging into the Extreme Networks Router Admin Panel.
What is the Default Password for Extreme Networks Router Admin Login?
The default admin Password may be created by admin, and the Extreme Networks Router Admin password is 'abc123' for logging into the Extreme Networks Router Admin Panel.
How do I change/Reset the admin username or password of Extreme Networks Router device?
If the administrator password is lost or forgotten, the only method to get access to the web management system is to reset the Extreme Networks Router configuration to factory defaults. Users can press and hold the reset button for at least 20 seconds to reset the password.