Asante Router Setup: One of the prominent brands that is quite famous in the United states is Asante which has quite a wide range of routers that millions of people have already been using. Today I will be talking more about the in-depth settings required for you to get started with the Asante FR1004LA router right away. It is a powerful wireless router that gives a dual band gain configuration with a maximum speed of 300Mbps which seems quite convenient for home, small offices and work station users.
Keep in mind that this brand might seem new but it’s one of the most classic ones that has produced some good routers out there in the market. And today we are talking about one such router from them by the name “FR1004LA” which is their best edition so far. But do not worry because all the other routers from this brand follow the same necessary login and setup instructions which is a life giver indeed. Simple said, all the Asante router users can follow the below instructions we have suggested to get their login process setup and start using the router.
Requirements to Access Asante Webpage:
Make sure you have got below listed things ready, to get access to Asante Router Web Interface.
- Asante Router Module
- Internet Connection provided by Service Provider through LAN
- Laptop or PC having browser installed to access the web page
Above listed points must be checked, before we go to setup the Asante Router as per our requirements.
What can be Changed or Modified through Asante Router Web Interface?
Asante Web interface is specifically designed for its Router’s, where a user is allowed to login with basic credentials first. Then follow listed features of Asante Router can be modified or edited by user.
- Desired Details: Change Username and Password as desired, this makes your router secure from unknown connection
- Modify the bandwidth: It is necessary because sometimes there can be multiple devices leeching off the same connection. In this manner Asante provides you with an interface to allow a certain bandwidth and speed to all the devices as per your preference.
- Limited Devices: Limit connections to your router (ex: no. of Smartphone connected)
- Password Settings: Restrict unknown connections by having a strong password and sharing it with only people you want to be using your bandwidth
- Miscellaneous: Privacy, Network speed and profile settings are few of the common features that you would come across while using this router’s interface.
How to Setup Asante Router:
Asante has its private web interface, which allows its customers to access the setting of their Asante Router. This is the place where one can login to setup Router settings which are to be used further. Login credentials are must to login to the Asante Router Web page and make changes as desired.
These are the following steps to be considered to make a successful login to Asante Web Interface.
- Connect your LAN wire connection to the Ethernet port at the backend of Asante Router
- The router must be switch On, once the LAN wire is connected
- Open any Browser (Mozilla, Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer or any)
- Enter this IP 192.168.123.254 in the URL bar above and hit enter
- Login page will be displayed here, with option to fill Username and Password
- Enter the credentials and press login to get into the Asante Router Web Interface Page
Note: username – blank, password –admin; use these credentials to login to the webpage and proceed to configure the Asante Router as per your requirements.
How to ConfigureAsante Router:
Finally, you’re ready to configure your Asante Router with a successful login to Web Interface. During this whole activity of configuration, your internet connection with LAN or Wi-Fi to router must be on. Disconnection of the internet will lead to the corruption of Router and this will hang whole process.
Note: Make copy of current shown values, which will make you easier to revert if something went wrong.
- Go to Profile to find our username and password
- Change your desired username followed by a secured password
- Click on the home button to search for bandwidth, limited connection option
Make your Asante Router secure by changing the options and configure it as per your understanding. Configuration setting will change internal parameters of router, so this part of settings must be done carefully.
Default username and password for Asante Router:
Asante is a popularly bought router brand, since it gives reliable network speed with even limited input. There is a default username and password set for every Asante Router, which will be a onetime activity for user before they configure as per their desire.
Username and password for your Router will be same at first, which are recommended to be changed. This below given username & password are default credentials, which can be used on any of the Router when they have been bought at first. Internet connection along with preferred browser should be must to login to the given Router Web Interface using these credentials:
Asante Router Login ID and Password
Do use these credentials at your first-time login to RL100 Router and make configuration as you’re required off.
Model Wise Asante Router Default User Name & Passwords (Admin Login & Password)
How to Hard Reset Asante Router:
This has been a case for Asante Router by the customer if they have forgotten the user name or password. On either of the case, Hard Reset of Router is only option which is available. The following simple steps can be followed to factory reset your router settings.
- Press the reset button for 30 seconds, located at the backside of Router
- Once light blinks multiple time, power off the router and switch on again
- Now connect the Internet LAN wire and open browser
- Try login to Asante Router Web Interface, using default credentials
That’s it! Hard Reset of Router is successfully and you will be again asked to configure whole router settings as done at the start. It is also preferred to change username and password without making any changes to configuration settings. Don’t share your password with everyone, as multiple connections to the router will eat up your bandwidth and slow down your internet speed.
So now you can start setting up your own Asante router in no time and then start giving Internet connection to your devices and remote stations right away. We would be glad to help you with your feedback questions and comments.