Minolta QMS Router Setup: Minolta QMS has been a part of the quality management industry but they have also started with routers in the past which made them success. They have not released over dozens of routers all across the world but it does not mean they have not performed well. As a company they have made sure to release router models into the market which are made precisely with perfect speed performance and effective bandwidth usage capacity as well. One of the reasons they have stood apart is because of their low priced router models but at the same time they had the same robust features as well which was something good about them. In this article, we will go through the router configuration process for one of the router models.
How to Configure MinoltaQMS Router – Router setup guide
Minolta QMS like any other router company has an Internal IP address which gives you access to their web configuration panel where you can set up the router internally. In the instructions below you will first learn the process to get access to the admin panel.
- Step 1: Open any of the web browsers and then go the address bar, after that enter the IP address 192.168.2.1 and click on either the go or the enter button
- Step 2: After that in the username and the password fields in the logj popup window, you need to enter the username as operator and the password as none.
- Step 3: Check the login field details once again and then click on the login button at the bottom which will give you access to the admin panel right away
Minolta QMS Router Wireless Configuration – Internal Settings
Wireless Networking Settings: Click on the Wireless Settings option from the left sidebar and then click on Configuration tab, under which you need to make the below settings.
- Under Wireless Networking, check the “Enable Wireless Networking” option
- Under Wireless Settings, Channel: Select “11” option from the drop-down menu
- SSID: Enter your router’s network name here
- SSID Broadcast: Click on “Enable” option here
- Wireless Mode: Select “Mixed(11b+11g)” option and then click on Apply button
Encryption Settings: Click on the Wireless Settings option from the left sidebar and then click on Encryption tab and under this tab you need to make the changes as per the below settings.
- WPA: Select “WPA-PSK (no server)” option here
- WPA mode: Select “WPA/WPA2 Mixed Mode” option here
- Encryption technique: Select “AUTO for WPA, AES for WPA2” option
- Pre-Shared Key (PSK): Enter your router network’s password here
- Select the “Hide PSK Key” option and then click on the Apply button for the changes to be saved
WDS Settings: Click on the Wireless Settings again from the left sidebar and then click on WDS tab and then on the page make the below changes as per the given instructions.
- Under WDS Function, check the “Enable WDS Function” option and click on Apply button
Wireless Advanced Settings: Click on the Wireless Settings option from the left sidebar again and now click on Advance tab and on this page you have to make the changes as per the below instructions.
- Beacon Interval: Enter “100” here
- DTIM Interval: Enter “1” here
- Fragmentation Threshold: Enter “2346” here
- RTS Threshold: Enter “2347” here
- CTS Protection Mode: Select “Auto” option here
- WMM Mode: Select “Disable” option here and finally click on the Apply button
In this wya you have now configured the Minolta QMS router and furthermore you can follow the same instructions to configure the router on your own now as well.
What is the Default IP for Minolta QMS Router netadmin Login?
The Minolta QMS Router has defined their Wifi Minolta QMS Router Default Login IP address 192.168.1.1 to login the netadmin panel, and they have maintained the default IP at their user manuals along with stick a label on the Minolta QMS Router.
What is the Default Username for Minolta QMS Router netadmin Login?
The default netadmin username may be created by the netadmin, and the Minolta QMS Router netadmin Username is 'operator' for logging into the Minolta QMS Router netadmin Panel.
What is the Default Password for Minolta QMS Router netadmin Login?
The Minolta QMS Router netadmin password is 'blank' for entering into the Minolta QMS Router admin Panel, and the default netadmin password can be changed by admin.
How do I change/Reset the netadmin username or password of Minolta QMS Router device?
If the admin password is lost or forgotten, the only method to get access to the web management system is to reset the Minolta QMS Router configuration to factory defaults. Users can press and hold the reset button for at least 20 seconds to reset the password.