Alaxala Router Admin Login Password Change Complete Setup: Every router brand is accustomed to being high performing and they should be robust enough, the same way Alaxala brand has made sure that every Modem, router and switch they made is the most efficient when it comes to Speed performance and can utilize the provided broadband bandwidth to the finest quality possible. If you want to operate a LAN network or a WAN network, you should be opting for this brand because they can provide highspeed ratio.
At the same cost while making sure your devices perform longer and can captivate more functionality. Alaxala brand is well known for high performance and you might own one of these routers, which is why we are instructing the guide to configure the router completely.
How to setup Alaxala Router – Complete Router Configuration for Alaxala
Hardware Connection and Resetting:
Assuming that you have a newly bought Alaxala router, then you will have to complete the hardware configuration first which will help us to complete internal configuration for the router later on in the guide.
- Ethernet Modem Connection: First we have to connect the main Ethernet broadband connection wire to the Router, which will enable the flow of the Internet via the connection.
- Power Supply and Computer Connection: In order for the Router to power on, you will use the adaptor and connect it to the Power cable and supply the source to the router to power it on. And then, we will have to connect the Computer connection, where an ethernet cable should be connected from the router port A to the computer or laptop ethernet port input.
Software Configuration – Setup Alaxala Router Internal Settings
Now once we are done with the hardware configuration, then we will have to complete the internal setup which will proceed with Default IP details and the login information.
Alaxala Default IP Address – 184.108.40.206
The default IP address for Alaxala router is 220.127.116.11 which is the same for all the router models in this brand. The IP can only work if the hardware setup is completely done and this will be used as an online portal for login through the default login information.
Alaxala Default Username and Password
The login information is mentioned below, which is the same for any other model in this brand and those are Username as “operator” and the password as “none”. These login details will be entered after connecting via the given Default IP address.
Alaxala Router Final Installation Setup
- Firstly, we will have to open any of the browsers and then login with the IP address which is 192.168.0.109
- And after entering the Default IP address, you need to enter the Username and password in the login information
- This will make the router log into the control panel, where we can proceed with the internal settings for Wi-Fi and more
- Now, go to the Wireless section where we need to enter the password and then click on the enable button which will enable the Wi-Fi settings for your router
Finally, click on the Save button which will completely configure the Alaxala router and now you will be able to connect your phones and devices via Wi-Fi through it.
Model wise Default Usernames and Password for Alexala Networks Router