Asmack Router Admin Login and Password Change Setup: Asmack is a popular router brand that has been doing well when it comes to the computer networking and solutions aspect. The Asmack routers bring you a convenient way to access its profile settings options. To get access to the router homepage, you need to have an IP address first followed by username and password.
There are some minimal things that needed to be verified before you start using the router which you have just bought. If you have checked your router box, there will be guide that lets you along with entire setting process but sometimes it is difficult to follow.
In this guide, you will come across the default username and password, along with IP used to access the Asmack Router. Before getting started, it is advised to reset the router using the reset button located at backside. This will clear its setting to default and our guide to setup new login credentials will be easy to proceed.
Default ASMACK Router Settings:
Before going to login and start the setup of ASMACK Router, which you have recently bought. One must get the default username and password, which are must to login for the very first time. Below is the default option that is common for every ASMACK Router to login and this must be changed very soon after the first login.
Default Username (admin) & Password
|ASMACK||ROUTER Rev. AR804U||HTTP||admin||epicrouter|
How to Login and Setup ASMACK Router:
Here we get you an easy way to login to ASMACK Router, by using the default IP address. Make sure your Data connection is active and LAN is connected to the router to start the setup.
- Firstly, open your browser and then search for ASMACK Device default IP
- Use 220.127.116.11 as the IP and paste it in the URL bar to search
- You can view username and password columns in the loaded page
- Enter the default Asmack username and password here, then click on enter
That’s it, now you have successfully logged into Asmackrouter home page. As it is quite clear that a new device will have all its options open and they need to configure. Also, the Wi-Fi through router need to get its password and bandwidth setup. Follow below given lines to make the router configured as per your needs.
- Go to setting option and set the Password for Wi-Fi which was open
- Once you setup this password, you will be able to see Router name in your devices
- Search for different settings here and configure them as you need
- Can also limit the devices connected to AsmackRouter using the Devices option
- Check the live connection and no.of devices connected using your router
There are more features that Asmack Router provide, so go through each of its setting option to explore. It is a must that one should enable every feature in the router setting or failure of this will lead to set your Wi-Fi Open, thus anyone from your surrounding can use it. Having a secured network connection will ensure you alone your Bandwidth provided by the service provider.