The Internet Protocol Address is also known as IP address, IP is a protocol by which amount of data transferred from one computer to another computer through internet, IP address is a logical address b that is assigned to every single computer, printer, switch, router. IP address of every computer will different from another computers on internet, so IP address provides some unique and different identities to different computers and because of this IP address is one of the most integral parts of a computer so that you can work on the internet.
There are more number of IP addresses related problems facing by many people every day, sometimes computer warns an error message that “You Are Unable to Connect to Internet Network”, this error message is due to same IP address of devices on the same network causes network conflict and leads to stop one device to connect to the internet network, for private IP addresses a rage will defined from 192.168.0.0 – 192.168.255.255, as you know that Your work will be stopped if you unable to connect to internet.
Here are some most common error messages related to IP address related problems:
- There is an IP address conflict with another system on the network!
- This IP address is already in use on the network. Please reconfigure a different IP address!
About 192.168.0.1 IP Address:
The 192.168.0.1 is a private IP address used by various router brands and broadband such as D-Link routers and Netgear broadband routers, this IP address is used by different computers across different networks or broadband but only one computer is connected to one IP address in a particular network.
If two different devices of same network using same IP address of 192.168.0.1 then it leads to IP conflict and also one of the computer on same network will be unable to connect to the internet, if two different devices of different network using same IP address then there is no problem with it, so This IP address can be used in two different networks or broadband and no problems regarding this IP address, Howeverif there are some problems with this IP address, follow below procedure “how to fix this IP address”.
How to Resolve an IP Address Conflict?
There are few ways to Resolve IP address Conflict and to fix this problem, to fix this problem you have to release and renew the IP address using Command Prompt, so follow below procedure to resolve IP address conflict.
Renew IP Address & Release IP Address:
- First of all to fix this problem you have to release and renew the IP address using Command Prompt, so click on start button and make a search for CMD or press WIN + R on your computer keyboard and type CMD then click enter.
- After opening Command Prompt CMD tab then type “ipconfig /release” command to release your IP address.
- On the basis of number of adopters installed in your computer you have to make several results from above command.
- If you are using a “static IP” address then the operation results an error message as “The operation failed as no adapter is in the state permissible for this operation”.
- After the above operation you have to run another command of renew to renew your IP address which will try to get DCHP server.
- So type “ipconfig /renew” on CMD, to renew your IP address.
- After few seconds you will see results and there should be an IP address listed to IPv4 addresses.
How to Configure a Router to 126.96.36.199?
Your network‘s configuration administration interface can be accessed by visiting and you can solve common issues and problems related to IP address, here we given list to change router or modem settings with wired and wifi networks.
- Device has failed to connect via the internet browser.
- The device is set up to use another address than 168.0.1 like 192.168.0.1.
- The computer fails to connect to the network.
Unable to connect to 192.168.0.1:
If you are not able to connect to your internet network of IP 192.168.0.1 then follow below procedure to solve your problem.
- Firstly go to start menu on your desktop and make a right click on network icon.
- Then select network properties and select “View Status of Your LAN Connection” under network properties.
- After selecting “view status of your LAN connection” option then Then you will select properties, then click on Internet Protocol TCP or IPv4.
- After clicking on TCP or IPv4 then from there you can automatically choose to get the IP address, or you can give a new IP address.
- Then you can leave the subnet mask at 255.255.255.0 and for connecting to the default gateway type in 192.168.1.1.
That’s it follow above list of steps to solve your problem of unable to connect internet.
How to Troubleshoot IP 192.168.0.1?
The 192.168.0.1 is a IP address sometimes causes a problem in opening of management console or sometimes unable to access login page through IP address, and another problem is that after entering User name and Password we are unable to access inner pages of management console, that means you cannot connect to your wireless router and how to resolve this type of issue? Procedure is given below.
- First of all go to start menu and search for Run or press “WIN+R” on your computer keyboard.
- On the run tab type operation “ipconfig” and press enter button on your key board.
- Then then you will see your computer IP address on Command Prompt as Default Gate Way.
- Then go to the address list as the default Gateway using your browser to open your router’s web interface.
- After the above step press reset button and keep button about 30 to 40 seconds until it restarts
- Once unplug your router to shut down and again plug it to open it again.
- After restarting your device above steps make your router to reset the Ip address and other settings to their default position.
From above article IP address is one of the important part in a computer, and it may help to connect your computer to internet but sometimes problem comes due to network conflict, this is due to connection of different computers to same IP address in same network, if there is any problem with this 192.168.0.1 IP address follow above procedures to solve your problems easily.